On my drives to visit my mom at her assisted living home in Petaluma, California, I reflect on how lucky my siblings and I are that she is comfortable and well cared for and that my parents were vigilant savers. Mom will be 91 in July. She voluntarily moved into an assisted living home in […]
Archive | Healthcare and Money RSS feed for this section
Buying health insurance when you are self-employed, pre-Medicare, or temporarily jobless. The healthcare debate rages on… will the Obama administration succeed where the Clinton Administration failed? Will the new healthcare system cost you more or less? Too soon to tell, says this fee only financial planner. In the meantime, if you’re an individual looking for […]
About Cathy Curtis
Cathy Curtis is an independent fee only Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and investment advisor who specializes in the finances of women, their families and businesses.
The Happiness Spreadsheet
- Financial Planner Helps You Discover Your Money Personality January 18, 2010
- Fee Only Financial Planner Interviews Abby June 23, 2009
- Women And Money: Primp Your LinkedIn Profile March 6, 2010
- Financial Planner on Why You Weren’t Born To Shop (Simple Truth #3) February 20, 2010
- Financial Advisor on Why You Weren’t Born To Shop (Simple Truth #3) February 20, 2010
- The Solo-K: Smart Retirement Planning for the Self-Employed April 21, 2014
- What is Your Financial Trigger? April 7, 2014
- Buying Your Own Home? Read This First March 17, 2014
- Real-life Financial Stories: Student Loan Debt February 24, 2014
- Short List for your Finances 2014 January 20, 2014
- Kristina: I love this analogy...it's memorable, relatable a...
- Fern LaRocca CFP® EA: So sorry for your loss. .... Fern LaRocca CFP® E...
- Heather O\'Neill: Cathy: I was so sorry to hear about the passing o...
- Kristina: Cathy - I am deeply sorry for your loss. My heart ...
- Cathy Curtis: mercy beaucoup. Je sues heureuz aussi que vous et...