Your credit score is the single most important tool institutions use to determine your creditworthiness. Without a credit score of 700 or over, you won’t get the best rates on mortgages and car loans, and you may not get that apartment or job that you dream of. Your credit score can also affect the price you pay for auto insurance. A low credit score can prevent you from getting what you want or make what you get much more expensive!
Tag Archives | cred cards
Two thoughts spring to mind about young people and money: the schools don’t teach our kids about money. And parents are a little shaky on this topic too, owing to cultural taboos around talking about money.
About Cathy Curtis
Cathy Curtis is an independent fee only Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and investment advisor who specializes in the finances of women, their families and businesses.
The Happiness Spreadsheet
- Financial Planner Helps You Discover Your Money Personality January 18, 2010
- Fee Only Financial Planner Interviews Abby June 23, 2009
- Women And Money: Primp Your LinkedIn Profile March 6, 2010
- Financial Planner on Why You Weren’t Born To Shop (Simple Truth #3) February 20, 2010
- Financial Advisor on Why You Weren’t Born To Shop (Simple Truth #3) February 20, 2010
- The Solo-K: Smart Retirement Planning for the Self-Employed April 21, 2014
- What is Your Financial Trigger? April 7, 2014
- Buying Your Own Home? Read This First March 17, 2014
- Real-life Financial Stories: Student Loan Debt February 24, 2014
- Short List for your Finances 2014 January 20, 2014
- Kristina: I love this analogy...it's memorable, relatable a...
- Fern LaRocca CFP® EA: So sorry for your loss. .... Fern LaRocca CFP® E...
- Heather O\'Neill: Cathy: I was so sorry to hear about the passing o...
- Kristina: Cathy - I am deeply sorry for your loss. My heart ...
- Cathy Curtis: mercy beaucoup. Je sues heureuz aussi que vous et...