In the meantime, Jim and I worked on their cash flow adding in housing costs (they’ve been clients since 2007). Both were adamant that they know the numbers and not get in over their heads. Jim has an inviolable goal, “I want a six month buffer of living expenses at all times.”
Tag Archives | Home buying in the S.F. Bay Area
About Cathy Curtis
Cathy Curtis is a fee only Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and investment advisor who specializes in the finances of women, their families and businesses.
Sign up for The Happiness Spreadsheet
Sign up today and receive a free download of The Happiness Spreadsheet e-Book.
Learn how to create a life aligned with your values, beliefs and ideals.
By opting in you are subscribing to my email newsletter.
- Financial Planner Helps You Discover Your Money Personality January 18, 2010
- Financial Advisor on Why You Weren’t Born To Shop (Simple Truth #3) February 20, 2010
- Women and Money – Women in the Food Biz Talk Business Plans July 1, 2009
- Women And Money: Primp Your LinkedIn Profile March 6, 2010
- Alice Anna Disse, My Mother July 26,1921- July 18, 2012 July 27, 2012
- Real-life Financial Stories: Student Loan Debt February 24, 2014
- Short List for your Finances 2014 January 20, 2014
- Interesting Financial Blogs – Really! January 13, 2014
- A New Resource for your Financial Planning Education October 25, 2013
- The Truth About Diversification October 9, 2013
- Kristina: I love this analogy...it's memorable, relatable a...
- Fern LaRocca CFP® EA: So sorry for your loss. .... Fern LaRocca CFP®...
- Heather O\'Neill: Cathy: I was so sorry to hear about the passing...
- Kristina: Cathy - I am deeply sorry for your loss. My heart ...
- Kristina: Thanks for sharing you and your Mom's personal st...
© 2014 Of Independent Means. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by